Monday, May 18, 2009

All Hours of the Day

So where are the margins in life?  I mean where is the a blank spot in your day.  With family, friends, work and recreation where are the truly free moments?  You know those moments when you fell the cool breeze.  When the sun hits you just right to give you a moment of bright delight.  Where is peace found in the turmoil of a day?

If you wait for the activity around you to slow down it may be a long wait.  If you think it is when the last task is finished and before the next one begun?  Maybe for you but so often the projects blur and there is nothing between them but double the work! 

For me the moments of peace are in the middle of the mess of any moment.  It is right there!  Not in the waiting for something to be done or for the pressure to go away.  It is instead, inside your head!

Crossing the street earlier today a car whizzed by, about made me cry,  "Watch out you....."  And then it happened, not two steps away.  A overwhelming peace swept through all of me.  I felt a bit of the sunshine mixed with a soft breeze radiating from my pleasant thought.  "Life is good... glad I can enjoy such a wonderful day!"  (as the car continued on its way.)

At that moment.  The miracle of that magical moment, I was glad the margins in my life are sometimes in the middle of the page.

So if anyone ever asks where the margins are. You tell them.  The margins are in the middle!

I wish you the best in delightful, peaceful .... ah...  Isn't life great!


No comments:

Post a Comment